VIRTUAL THERAPY CERTIFICATION PROGRAM WITH REAL WORLD COMMUNITY AND SUPPORT.
TRANSFORM KAP-OLOGY TRAINING
Become a Kapologist by learning the most profound integration process in the field while also building your thriving, unique, and embodied practice.
This Training Program may be for you if…
- You’re interested in providing psychedelic-assisted, virtual therapy.
- You want a therapy business that reflects your unique passions and gifts.
- You’re interested in healing trauma with psychedelic integration.
- You are interested in working with: addiction, grief and loss, Somatic Experiencing, EMDR or psychedelic integration.
- You regularly engage in insight-oriented practices, like journaling, individual or group therapy.
- You regularly engage in body-oriented practices, like meditation, mindfulness, breathwork, bodywork, Yoga or dance.
- You seek a community of peers to support you along the way.
- You’re self-driven and entrepreneurial.
- You’re interested in a self-paced virtual training program.
- You want to learn business development and marketing skills.
Transform founder, Samantha Schlossmann, Psy.D found the typical clinical training paradigm left therapists without the real world skills they need to build a thriving private practice.Transform founder, Samantha Schlossmann, Psy.D found the typical clinical training paradigm encouraged conformity and exhaustion. And even worse, after getting licensed, therapists are left without the real world skills they need to build a thriving private practice.
We created a psychedelic assisted psychotherapy training program that teaches you to build your ideal practice and supports your growth.Transform created a psychedelic assisted psychotherapy training program that also teaches therapists to build their ideal practice, gives support to grow, and teaches skills to ensure a sustainable business.
KAP-OLOGY TRAINING INCLUDES
- Ongoing Clinical Consultation (or Supervision for pre-licensed therapists)
- Business Support & Education
- Weekly Marketing Assignments
- KAP Certification
- Weekly Team Zooms
- In-Person Trainings
- On-Demand Video Trainings
- Networking Events
- Clinician-Only Community Journey Events
- Access to Prescribing Physicians (for client KAP referrals)
- Opportunities to Assist In-Person Community Journey Events
COMMUNITY CLINICIAN JOURNEY EVENT
In-Person Group Ketamine Journey for Clinicians Only
Are you a therapist or clinician who has been interested in trying Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy, but didn't want to try it in a group of patients?We are hosting an in-person, group Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy Journey, solely for therapists and clinicians to take part in. Embark on a transformative journey of psychedelic healing and profound personal transformation with Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy. Discover the power of our highly guided, supported, and integrated group events, led by therapists and guides with extensive experience in psychedelics.
Next Community Clinician Journey Event:
Sat 12th Aug 2023, 3pm – 7pm Pacific Time